- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Bad Batch
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2017-06-23
- Runtime: 119.0
- Budget: $6.0 million
- Revenue: $0.2 million
- Production Companies: Annapurna Pictures, Vice Studios
Cast & Crew
Suki Waterhouse, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves, Giovanni Ribisi, Yolonda Ross, Jayda Fink, Cory Roberts, Jim Carrey, Aye Hasegawa, Louie Lopez Jr.-E.R. Ruiz, Joni Podesta, Almayvonne, Danielle Orner, Mandy Pursley, Alina Aliluykina, Ashleigh Biller, Irene Guindal, Nina Mansker, Emily O’Brien, DaLaura Patton, Lana Walling, Ndea Williams, Eamon O’Rourke, Diego Luna
The Bad Batch is a 2016 American dystopian science fiction film written and directed by Ana Lily Amirpour. Set in a dystopian future, the film follows Arlen (Suki Waterhouse), a young woman who is exiled to a desert wasteland known as “the Bad Batch,” populated by a group of cannibals.
The film begins with Arlen being captured by a group of cannibals, led by the menacing Miami Man (Jason Momoa). After being stripped of her possessions, she is taken to the Bad Batch, a desolate wasteland populated by cannibals and other outcasts. With no way to escape, Arlen must find a way to survive in the hostile environment.
In the Bad Batch, Arlen meets a group of misfits, including the enigmatic Dream (Keanu Reeves) and the wise-cracking Hermit (Jim Carrey). She also meets the drug-addicted Honey (Giovanni Ribisi) and the gentle-hearted Maria (Yolonda Ross). Together, they form a makeshift family, helping each other to survive in the harsh environment.
The Bad Batch is a visually stunning film, with stunning cinematography and a unique vision.
How & Where to Watch “The Bad Batch”
Wondering where to watch The Bad Batch?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming The Bad Batch.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “The Bad Batch” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “The Bad Batch” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to The Bad Batch