- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Something about her captures the imagination.
- Genres: Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 1995-10-17
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Spelling Films International
Cast & Crew
Alicia Silverstone, Jeremy London, J.T. Walsh, Nicky Katt, Lee Garlington, George Segal, Ryan Slater, Lois Chiles, Brittany English Stephens, Tuesday Knight, Eric Menyuk, Matthew Kimbrough, Jane Alden, Noel Evangelisti, Michael Chieffo, Hal Fort Atkinson, Monty Silverstone, Cameron Fuller
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Babysitter”
The Babysitter is a 1995 comedy film directed by Guy Ferland and starring Alicia Silverstone, Jeremy London, and J.T. Walsh.
The story follows 12-year-old Cole (Jeremy London), who is left in the care of his babysitter, Vicky (Alicia Silverstone), while his parents go out for the night. Cole soon discovers that Vicky is not the typical babysitter he was expecting. She is wild, reckless, and free-spirited.
The night takes an unexpected turn when Vicky and her friends decide to go to a party. Cole is initially hesitant to go, but eventually tags along. At the party, Cole discovers that Vicky and her friends are part of a gang of teenage criminals who are planning a robbery. Cole is horrified, but Vicky and her friends convince him to go along with them.
The teens successfully rob the store, but when they are confronted by a security guard, Cole stands up for himself and his friends. The guard is impressed by Cole’s courage and lets them go.
The teens return to Vicky’s house, where they discover that Cole’s parents have returned early. They quickly hide the stolen goods and pretend nothing happened. Cole’s parents are suspicious, but eventually believe their story.
In the end, Cole and Vicky become friends, and Cole learns an important lesson about responsibility
Where to Watch “The Babysitter”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Babysitter”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Babysitter” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Babysitter” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Babysitter