- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Horror
- Release Date: 1991-01-01
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Del Mar Entertainment, Filmtrust, Rapid Film Group
Cast & Crew
John Saxon, Joseph Culp, Robin Frates, Robert Sampson, Geoff Hansen, Danna Garen, Danny Fendley, Kim Dawson, Stuart Gordon, Bill Brochtrup, Linda Ljoka, Carolyn Purdy, Gordon, David Schmoeller, Peter Manoogian, Michael J. Pollard
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The Arrival”
The Arrival is a science fiction thriller released in 1991 and starring Charlie Sheen, Ron Silver, and Lindsay Crouse.
The movie follows Zane Zaminsky (Charlie Sheen), a brilliant astrophysicist and radio astronomer, who discovers a mysterious signal coming from outer space. After further investigation, he discovers that the signal is a warning from aliens that Earth is in danger of being destroyed.
Zane is dismissed from his job and ridiculed by his peers for his findings, but he remains determined to prove the truth of his discovery. With the help of his friend and colleague, David Laughlin (Ron Silver), Zane sets out to uncover the source of the signal and the threat it poses.
The two soon discover that the signal is coming from a group of aliens, who are preparing to invade Earth. Zane and David enlist the help of a former CIA agent, Ilana Green (Lindsay Crouse), to help them prevent the invasion and save the planet.
As the trio investigate further, they uncover a sinister plot by the aliens to use a powerful weapon to destroy the planet. With time running out, the three must race against the clock to prevent the weapon from being used and save the Earth.
The Arrival is a thrilling and suspenseful sci-fi adventure, filled with action, mystery, and intrigue. It is a must-see for any fan of science fiction, and a great movie for the whole family.
Where to Watch “The Arrival”
If you are wondering where to watch “The Arrival”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The Arrival” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The Arrival” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The Arrival