- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Pray the beginning is the end
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2008-03-15
- Runtime: 11.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Mike Giannelli, Kayla Lian, Anna Maliere, Eric Diez, John McCarthy, Marc Romano, Andrew Mahler, Steven Mancuso, Lori Anne Lovaglio, Robert Oppel, John Francis McCarthy, Richy Ryan, Charlie Scharfman, Dean Briscoe, Damien Leone
Synopsis – What to Expect from “The 9th Circle”
The 9th Circle is a psychological thriller set in the city of Los Angeles. It follows the story of a young woman named Alexia who is struggling to find her place in the world. After a traumatic event in her past, Alexia has become a recluse, living in her apartment and avoiding contact with the outside world.
One night, Alexia is contacted by a mysterious figure who claims to have information about her past. He tells her that she is part of a secret society known as The 9th Circle, and that her life is in danger. Alexia is reluctant to believe him, but she soon finds herself drawn into a dangerous world of secrets and lies.
As Alexia discovers more about The 9th Circle, she finds herself in the middle of a power struggle between two powerful groups. She must use her wits to stay alive and uncover the truth about the mysterious organization. Along the way, she meets a variety of colorful characters, including a mysterious hacker, a powerful crime lord, and a mysterious woman with a dark past.
The 9th Circle is a thrilling ride through the dark side of Los Angeles, with plenty of twists and turns. As Alexia unravels the secrets of The 9th Circle, she finds out more about her own past and discovers the truth about the mysterious organization. In the end, she must decide whether to use her newfound knowledge to save herself or to help those in need.
Where to Watch “The 9th Circle”
If you are wondering where to watch “The 9th Circle”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “The 9th Circle” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “The 9th Circle” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to The 9th Circle