- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Every family has a secret.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2009-06-11
- Runtime: 127.0 min
- Budget: $5.0 million
- Revenue: $2.9 million
- Production Companies: American Zoetrope, Zoetrope Argentina, Tornasol Films, BIM Distribuzione, INCAA, Gerencia de Fomento, TVE, Canal+ España
Cast & Crew
Vincent Gallo, Alden Ehrenreich, Maribel Verdú, Klaus Maria Brandauer, Silvia Pérez, Rodrigo de la Serna, Érica Rivas, Mike Amigorena, Lucas Di Conza, Adriana Mastrángelo, Leticia Brédice, Sofía Gala Castiglione, Jean, François Casanovas, Carmen Maura, Francesca De Sapio, Ximena Maria Iacono, Susana Giménez, Pochi Ducasse, Nora Elisabeth Robles, Pedro Arturo Calveyra, Mariela Noemi Magenta, Marcelo Fabio Carte, Guadalupe Docampo, Juliana Giambroni
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Tetro”
Tetro is a 2009 American drama film written, produced, and directed by Francis Ford Coppola. It stars Vincent Gallo, Alden Ehrenreich, Maribel Verdú, and Carmen Maura.
The movie follows the story of two estranged brothers, Tetro and Bennie, who reunite in Buenos Aires after years of separation. Tetro, a successful writer, is living in the city while Bennie, a sailor, is just passing through. The reunion is not a happy one, as the brothers have a strained relationship and a deep-seated rivalry.
Tetro is a tortured soul, haunted by the memory of his father, a famous opera composer. He is also haunted by the memory of his mysterious older brother, who left the family when they were both young. As Bennie and Tetro reconnect, they begin to uncover the truth about their father’s past and their family’s secrets.
The brothers’ investigation leads them to a woman named Miranda, who is revealed to be their mother. She had abandoned them when they were children and had been living in Buenos Aires, where Tetro had been living without knowing of her existence.
The movie follows the brothers as they come to terms with their family’s past and their own relationships. They learn to forgive and move on, and in the end, they come to a better understanding of themselves and each other. With the
Where to Watch “Tetro”
If you are wondering where to watch “Tetro”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Tetro” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Tetro” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Tetro