- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’s not the fall that kills you…
- Genres: Action
- Release Date: 1994-09-23
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: $50.0 million
- Revenue: $16.5 million
- Production Companies: Hollywood Pictures, PolyGram Filmed Entertainment, Interscope Communications, Nomura Babcock & Brown
Cast & Crew
Charlie Sheen, Nastassja Kinski, James Gandolfini, Christopher McDonald, Gary Bullock, Melvin Van Peebles, Cathryn de Prume, Terry Finn, Tim Kelleher, Brooke Langton, Tim Lounibos, Lori Lynn Dickerson, Hans Howes, Cynthia Shope, Richard Sarafian Jr.-Suli McCullough
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Terminal Velocity”
Terminal Velocity is an action-packed thriller starring Charlie Sheen and Nastassja Kinski. The movie follows the story of a daredevil skydiver, Ditch Brodie (Charlie Sheen), who is hired by a mysterious woman named Rachel (Nastassja Kinski) to jump off the world’s tallest building in Las Vegas.
When Ditch arrives in Vegas, he discovers that Rachel is actually an undercover agent investigating a drug smuggling ring. She needs Ditch’s help in infiltrating the criminal organization, and he agrees to help her. But soon enough, Ditch finds himself in over his head as he and Rachel must fight for their lives against the ruthless drug smugglers.
The movie follows Ditch and Rachel as they battle their way through the high-stakes world of drug trafficking and try to stay one step ahead of the criminals. Along the way, they must also deal with the corrupt police officers who are in league with the drug smugglers.
As the stakes become higher and higher, Ditch and Rachel must rely on their wits and courage to survive and bring down the criminal organization. In the end, they must take the ultimate risk and make the jump of their lives in order to free themselves from the criminals and bring justice to Las Vegas.
Where to Watch “Terminal Velocity”
If you are wondering where to watch “Terminal Velocity”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Terminal Velocity” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Terminal Velocity” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Terminal Velocity