- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Men and Women… Black and White. Taken From Death Row – Condemned to Devil’s Island, U.S.A., Where Living is Worse Than Dying!
- Genres: Action, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 1973-06-22
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dimension Pictures
Cast & Crew
Don Marshall, Phyllis Davis, Ena Hartman, Marta Kristen, Barbara Leigh, Randy Boone, Sean Kenney, Tom Selleck, Roger E. Mosley, Geoffrey Deuel, Ford Clay, Jo Morrow, Clyde Ventura, Frank Christi, James Whitworth, Richard Stahl, Sandy Ward, Albert Cole, Chris Allen, Richard Taylor, Ray Saniger, Dirty Denny
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Terminal Island”
Terminal Island is an action-packed movie set in the near future. The film follows the story of a group of prisoners who are sent to a remote island to serve out their sentences.
The prisoners soon discover that the island is home to a secret government experiment. The experiment involves a group of scientists who are trying to create a new form of energy. They are using the prisoners as guinea pigs, testing their new technology on them.
The prisoners soon realize that they must band together in order to survive. They come up with a plan to escape the island and take control of the experiment.
The prisoners enlist the help of a former Navy SEAL, who helps them devise a plan to take control of the island and the experiment. They soon find themselves in a battle against the government forces, as they fight for their freedom.
The movie culminates in an intense battle between the prisoners and the government forces. In the end, the prisoners are able to take control of the island and the experiment, and they escape with their freedom.
Where to Watch “Terminal Island”
If you are wondering where to watch “Terminal Island”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Terminal Island” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Terminal Island” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Terminal Island