- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The intimacy of the kill
- Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 2009-01-15
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Lionsgate, GreeneStreet Films, Ideal Partners, Hanson Allen Films, TurtleBack Productions
Cast & Crew
Russell Crowe, Jon Foster, Sophie Traub, Laura Dern, Alicia Harding, Michael Kelly, Alexis Dziena, Arija Bareikis, Tim Hopper, Tanya Clarke, Karina Colon, Ingrid Johnson, Shannon MacMillan, Jane Fergus, Jake M. Smith
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Tenderness”
Tenderness is a 2009 drama film directed by John Polson and starring Russell Crowe, Laura Dern, Jon Foster, Sophie Traub and Alexis Dziena.
The film follows the story of 17-year-old Lori Cranston (Sophie Traub), who is on the run after killing her mother and stepfather. She is taken in by a police officer, Detective Cristofuoro (Russell Crowe), who is investigating a series of unsolved murders. As he gets closer to uncovering the truth, Cristofuoro finds himself drawn to Lori and her story.
Meanwhile, Lori meets a young man named Eric (Jon Foster), who is in the same situation as her. The two form an instant bond and Eric helps Lori to get back on her feet.
As the investigation progresses, Cristofuoro discovers that the murders he is investigating have a connection to Lori, and that she may be in danger. He must now race against time to save her from the unknown killer.
The film is a tense and thrilling drama that follows Cristofuoro’s investigation and Lori and Eric’s journey to safety. With a gripping plot and powerful performances from the cast, Tenderness is a gripping and emotional film.
Where to Watch “Tenderness”
If you are wondering where to watch “Tenderness”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Tenderness” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Tenderness” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Tenderness