- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fall under her spell.
- Genres: Comedy, Fantasy, Music, Romance
- Release Date: 1989-04-28
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: United Artists, Trans World Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Robyn Lively, Dan Gauthier, Joshua John Miller, Caren Kaye, Dick Sargent, Lisa Fuller, Amanda Ingber, Zelda Rubinstein, Noah Blake, Tina Caspary, Megan Gallivan, Alsari Al, Shehali, Shelley Berman, Marcia Wallace, Gary Schwartz, Cherie Franklin, Cindy Valentine Leone, Wendy Brainard, Jared Chandler, Tona Dodd, Ponti Lambros, Alana H. Lambros, Kevin Best, Brett Baxter Clark, Ralph Baker, Alexana Lambros, Lawrence Raymond Banister
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Teen Witch”
Teen Witch is a 1989 romantic comedy-fantasy film directed by Dorian Walker and starring Robyn Lively, Dan Gauthier, and Joshua Miller.
The story follows Louise Miller (Robyn Lively), a shy and unpopular 16-year-old girl who is desperate to fit in with her peers at school. When she discovers she is descended from a line of witches, she is determined to use her newfound powers to become popular and win the heart of her crush, Brad (Dan Gauthier).
Louise begins to cast spells to improve her looks and popularity, and soon she is the most popular girl in school. But as she continues to use her powers, she discovers that magic comes with a price. Louise must decide if she is willing to pay the price for her popularity, or if she will use her powers for good.
Meanwhile, Louise’s best friend, Polly (Joshua Miller), is trying to help her learn more about her powers and how to use them responsibly. He also helps her fight off the advances of her nemesis, Richie (Thomas Wilson Brown), who is determined to win Louise over.
As Louise struggles to understand her powers and make the right choices, she must face the consequences of her actions and decide what is truly important in life. Will she choose popularity or true love? Will she use her powers for good or for evil? Only time will tell.
Where to Watch “Teen Witch”
If you are wondering where to watch “Teen Witch”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Teen Witch” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Teen Witch” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Teen Witch