- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Sex, Drugs and Study Hall.
- Genres: Drama, Crime
- Release Date: 2001-04-23
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $3.3 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Interlight, Green Moon Productions
Cast & Crew
Dominique Swain, Brad Renfro, Bijou Phillips, Mischa Barton, Alberta Watson, Myles Jeffrey, Lacey Chabert, Scott Thompson, Michael Murphy, Nora Zehetner, Jacob Pitts, Chelse Swain, Melanie Griffith, Sherry Miller, Shawn Lawrence, Marcia Bennett, Tannis Burnett, Bill Lake, Nora McLellan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Tart”
Tart is a 2001 romantic comedy directed by Christina Wayne and starring Kirsten Dunst, Brad Rowe, and Tom Everett Scott.
The story follows two college students, Alex (Dunst) and Jake (Rowe), who have been best friends since childhood. They have always been close, but never had any romantic feelings for each other until one night when they unexpectedly kiss. After that, they are forced to confront their true feelings for each other and decide whether or not they should take things further.
Meanwhile, Alex is also trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life, while Jake is trying to decide if he should stay in college or pursue a career in music. As they struggle with these decisions, they must also come to terms with their growing attraction for each other.
The movie follows Alex and Jake as they attempt to navigate their relationship while also trying to figure out their futures. Along the way, they must confront their own insecurities and fears, as well as those of their family and friends. Ultimately, they must decide if they are ready to take a chance on love or if they are better off staying friends.
Where to Watch “Tart”
If you are wondering where to watch “Tart”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Tart” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Tart” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Tart