- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Nothing exciting ever happened in Chris’ family. But within 48 hours, his mother will be kidnapped, His father will be forced to reveal a secret past and he will find himself at the center of an adventure he never dreamed could happen to him.
- Genres: Drama, Action, Thriller
- Release Date: 1985-11-08
- Runtime: 117.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: CBS Productions, CBS Entertainment Productions
Cast & Crew
Gene Hackman, Matt Dillon, Gayle Hunnicutt, Josef Sommer, Guy Boyd, Viktoriya Fyodorova, Herbert Berghof, Ilona Grübel, Jean, Pol Dubois, Ullrich Haupt, Werner Pochath, Richard Münch, Randy Moore, Tomas Hnevsa, James Selby, Jany Holt, Jean, Pierre Stewart
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Target”
Target is a 1985 action-thriller starring Matt Dillon and Gene Hackman.
The movie centers around a young man named Arthur Bishop (Matt Dillon) who is recruited by a mysterious government agency to take on a dangerous mission. He is sent to assassinate a powerful and influential criminal known as “The Dutchman” (Gene Hackman).
When Bishop arrives at The Dutchman’s hideout, he discovers that the criminal is actually a former CIA agent who has gone rogue and is now involved in an international conspiracy. Bishop must now face off against The Dutchman and his henchmen in order to complete his mission.
Throughout the movie, Bishop must use all of his skills and resources to stay one step ahead of The Dutchman and his henchmen as he attempts to complete his mission. Along the way, Bishop discovers that The Dutchman is not only a powerful criminal, but also a highly skilled and dangerous adversary.
The movie culminates in an intense and thrilling showdown between Bishop and The Dutchman, as Bishop attempts to complete his mission and bring The Dutchman to justice. In the end, Bishop is successful in completing his mission, but not without paying a heavy price.
Where to Watch “Target”
If you are wondering where to watch “Target”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Target” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Target” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Target