- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Take the Lead
- Genres: Comedy, Music, Drama
- Release Date: 2006-03-17
- Runtime: 108.0
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $65.7 million
- Production Companies: New Line Cinema, Tiara Blu Films
Cast & Crew
Antonio Banderas, Rob Brown, Yaya DaCosta, Alfre Woodard, John Ortiz, Laura Benanti, Katya Virshilas, Jenna Dewan, Jasika Nicole, Jo Chim, Dante Basco, Elijah Kelley, Marcus T. Paulk, Lauren Collins, Lyriq Bent, Heidi von Palleske, Jonathan Malen, Sharron Matthews, Darren Marsman, Kofi Payton, Tony Craig, Natalli Reznik
Take the Lead is a 2006 American dance drama film directed by Liz Friedlander, starring Antonio Banderas as dance instructor Pierre Dulaine. The movie follows Pierre, a professional ballroom dancer who volunteers to teach dance to a group of inner-city teenagers in a New York City public school. The students are initially hostile and uninterested in learning, but as they begin to learn the steps and gain confidence, Pierre teaches them to find an outlet for their energy and creativity through dance. As the students gain self-esteem and become more enthusiastic about learning, they begin to challenge the stereotypes they are faced with and discover a newfound sense of respect and self-worth. Through their newfound passion for dance, the students are able to overcome their struggles and find a way to succeed in life. With the help of Pierre, the students are able to win a dance competition and prove to the world that they have what it takes to succeed. Take the Lead is a heartwarming story about overcoming obstacles and finding self-confidence.
How & Where to Watch “Take the Lead”
Wondering where to watch Take the Lead?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Take the Lead.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Take the Lead” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Take the Lead” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Take the Lead