- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Your past will catch up with you
- Genres: Action, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2021-06-18
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Ton of Hats
Cast & Crew
Mickey Rourke, Michael Jai White, James Russo, Gillian White, Paul Sloan, Jessica Uberuaga, Nick Vallelonga, Jay Montalvo, Priscilla Walker, Chris Browning, David Will No, Vince DeCosta, Victoria Rani, Emily Unnasch, Lucia Romero, Kristine Lazar, Leandra Romero, Arie Thanasoulis, Jay Giannone, Viktoriya Dov, Erkan Isiktel, Russell Jones, Adam Rote, Griffin Wade
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Take Back”
Take Back is an action-packed thriller set in the criminal underworld of Los Angeles. When a young woman named Amber (Sophie Turner) is brutally attacked and her boyfriend killed, she finds herself in the middle of a dangerous game of revenge. With the help of her friends, she embarks on a mission to take back what was taken from her.
The story follows Amber as she teams up with a former criminal (Dominic Cooper) to investigate the crime and uncover the truth. Together, they uncover a web of corruption and deceit that leads them to the heart of the criminal underworld. As they close in on the truth, they must face off against some of the most powerful and dangerous criminals in the city.
In the end, Amber must decide if she will take back what was taken from her or if she will let the criminals get away with their crimes. With intense action sequences, thrilling chase scenes, and a gripping story, Take Back is a must-see movie for any action fan.
Where to Watch “Take Back”
If you are wondering where to watch “Take Back”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Take Back” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Take Back” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Take Back