- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Too much … for one movie!
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1975-04-02
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: RM Films International
Cast & Crew
Charles Pitts, Charles Napier, Uschi Digard, Christy Hartburg, Colleen Brennan, Haji, Garth Pillsbury, Russ Meyer, John Lazar, Shari Eubank, Henry Rowland, Deborah McGuire-‘Big Jack’ Provan, Richard S. Brummer, Stuart Lancaster, Ann Marie
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Supervixens”
Supervixens is a 1975 American sexploitation comedy film directed by Russ Meyer and starring Charles Napier, Uschi Digard, and Shari Eubank.
The movie follows Clint Ramsey, a small-town mechanic who is fed up with his cheating wife, Super Angel. After his wife leaves him, Clint sets off on a mission to find her and make her pay for her betrayal. Along the way, he meets a series of beautiful and dangerous women, each of whom presents a challenge to Clint’s mission.
The first woman he meets is Supervixen, a voluptuous and seductive woman who is determined to make Clint forget about his mission. She takes him to a wild party where he meets a variety of strange and exotic characters. However, Clint soon realizes that Supervixen is not all she seems and is actually in league with his wife.
Clint continues his mission and meets a variety of other women, including the mysterious and dangerous Varla, who is determined to seduce him. He also meets the beautiful and innocent Lorna, who helps him in his quest.
Finally, Clint reaches his destination and confronts his wife, Super Angel, who is now living with a wealthy man. After a heated confrontation, Clint and Super Angel decide to put their differences aside and start fresh.
Supervixens is a wild and sexy ride that takes viewers on a journey of discovery and adventure
Where to Watch “Supervixens”
If you are wondering where to watch “Supervixens”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Supervixens” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Supervixens” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Supervixens