- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: World saved. Humanity lost.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Animation, Action
- Release Date: 2012-06-12
- Runtime: 76.0 min
- Budget: $3.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: DC Comics, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Premiere, DC Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Pauley Perrette, George Newbern, Robin Atkin Downes, David Kaufman, Dee Bradley Baker, Ogie Banks, Catero Colbert, Melissa Disney, Paul Eiding, Henry Simmons, Tara Strong, Fred Tatasciore, Bruce Timm, Julie Wittner, Laraine Newman, Sumalee Montano, Marcella Lentz, Pope, Stephen Stanton, Grey DeLisle, Troy Evans, Jennifer Hale, Andrew Kishino, Nolan North
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Superman vs. The Elite”
Superman vs The Elite is an animated movie released in 2012 that follows Superman as he takes on a new group of villains, The Elite. The Elite are a group of powerful and dangerous super-villains who have come to Metropolis with the goal of taking over the world. They have no regard for human life and are willing to use any means necessary to achieve their goals.
The Elite are led by Manchester Black, a powerful telepath and master manipulator. He is able to control the minds of people and bend them to his will. He is accompanied by his team of powerful metahumans: Coldcast, Menagerie, Hat, and The Hatchet.
When The Elite arrive in Metropolis, they quickly gain control of the city and begin to impose their own rules and regulations. Superman tries to intervene but is quickly overpowered by The Elite. He is then taken prisoner and subjected to their cruel experiments.
Meanwhile, Superman’s allies, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen, team up with a mysterious group called The Justice League to try and rescue him. They are able to free Superman but The Elite are still in control of Metropolis.
With the help of The Justice League, Superman is able to defeat The Elite and restore Metropolis to its former glory. However, Manchester Black escapes and is still at large. Superman will have to face him again in the future.
Where to Watch “Superman vs. The Elite”
If you are wondering where to watch “Superman vs. The Elite”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Superman vs. The Elite” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Superman vs. The Elite” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Superman vs. The Elite