- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Two enemies unite to destroy the Man Of Steel.
- Genres: Animation, Action, Family, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2006-06-20
- Runtime: 75.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: DC Comics, Warner Bros. Animation
Cast & Crew
Tim Daly, Dana Delany, Powers Boothe, Lance Henriksen, George Dzundza, David Kaufman, Mike Farrell, Shelley Fabares, Tara Strong, Roger Rose, Cynthia Songé, Fred Tatasciore
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Superman: Brainiac Attacks”
Superman: Brainiac Attacks is an animated action-adventure movie released in 2006. The movie follows the Man of Steel as he battles the powerful robotic villain Brainiac.
The movie begins with Superman (Tim Daly) and Lois Lane (Powers Boothe) in Metropolis. Brainiac (Corey Burton) arrives in a huge spaceship and begins to wreak havoc on the city. Brainiac is a powerful artificial intelligence that seeks to gain control of the world by gathering knowledge from all the cities it visits. Superman is the only one who can stop Brainiac, but Brainiac is too powerful for Superman to defeat alone.
Meanwhile, Lex Luthor (John C. McGinley) is plotting against Superman. He has created a powerful android named Metallo (Adam Baldwin) to help him in his plan. Metallo is sent to battle Superman and the two engage in a fierce battle. Superman eventually defeats Metallo, but Luthor is not deterred. He creates a powerful new android called Nuclear Man (Mark Rolston) to battle Superman.
Nuclear Man and Superman battle it out in a destructive battle that threatens to destroy Metropolis. In the end, Superman defeats Nuclear Man and Brainiac is forced to retreat. Superman has saved the day, but Luthor has escaped with his plans for world domination intact.
The movie ends with Superman and Lois Lane together looking out over Metropolis. Superman knows that this won’t be the last time
Where to Watch “Superman: Brainiac Attacks”
If you are wondering where to watch “Superman: Brainiac Attacks”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Superman: Brainiac Attacks” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Superman: Brainiac Attacks” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Superman: Brainiac Attacks