- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Altered State Police
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2001-02-15
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $1.2 million
- Revenue: $18.5 million
- Production Companies: Fox Searchlight Pictures, Broken Lizard Industries, Jersey Shore, Cataland Films, Árpád Productions
Cast & Crew
Jay Chandrasekhar, Steve Lemme, Kevin Heffernan, Paul Soter, Brian Cox, Erik Stolhanske, Marisa Coughlan, Lynda Carter, Joey Kern, Geoffrey Arend, Jimmy Noonan, Philippe Brenninkmeyer, Blanchard Ryan, Maria Tornberg, Aria Alpert Adjani, Charlie Finn, Daniel von Bargen, Michael Weaver, Jim Gaffigan, John Bedford Lloyd, André Vippolis, James Grace, Dan Fey, Amy de Lucia, Tracy Tobin, Christian Albrizio, Camille Hickman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Super Troopers”
Super Troopers is a 2001 comedy film directed by Jay Chandrasekhar and starring the Broken Lizard comedy troupe. The film follows five Vermont state troopers, played by Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter, and Erik Stolhanske, as they attempt to solve a crime involving a drug ring and a corrupt mayor.
The movie begins with the five troopers, Thorny, Mac, Foster, Rabbit, and Farva, patrolling the highways of the fictional town of Spurbury, Vermont. They spend their days pulling pranks on unsuspecting drivers and bickering amongst themselves. When a call comes in about a possible drug bust, they jump at the chance to prove themselves and try to make a name for themselves.
Meanwhile, the mayor of Spurbury is secretly working with a drug cartel to smuggle drugs into the town. The troopers soon discover this and attempt to put a stop to it. They enlist the help of a local police officer, Ursula, and an FBI agent, Arcot Ramathorn, to help them in their investigation.
The troopers soon find themselves in a series of increasingly dangerous and comedic situations as they try to take down the mayor and the drug ring. Along the way, they must also contend with a rival police force, a gang of bikers, and a mysterious figure known only as “The Catcher.” In the end, the troopers must rely
Where to Watch “Super Troopers”
If you are wondering where to watch “Super Troopers”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Super Troopers” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Super Troopers” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Super Troopers