- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Summer is a state of mind.
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2022-08-12
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: A Bigger Boat, Stage 6 Films, 3311 Productions, Ninety, One Braves, Bleecker Street, City Boy Hands
Cast & Crew
Lia Barnett, Madalen Mills, Eden Grace Redfield, Sanai Victoria, Lake Bell, Sarah Cooper, Ashley Madekwe, Megan Mullally, Colleen Baum, Dale McKeel, Willow Corner, Bettweiser, Yolanda Stange, Nick Mathews, Lu Prickett, Camrey Bagley Fox, Brandon Augustin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Summering”
Summering is a coming-of-age drama set in the summer of 2022. The film follows the story of two teenage best friends, Lila and Annie.
The story begins with the two girls spending their summer in a small beach town. They are eager to enjoy the sunshine, the beach, and the freedom of summer.
However, their summer is soon disrupted when Lila meets a mysterious older man named Jack. Jack is an artist who has come to the town to work on a project. He quickly befriends the two girls and introduces them to a world of art and culture that they had never known before.
Lila and Annie quickly become fascinated with Jack and his world. They start to understand the power and beauty of art, and how it can be used to express one’s feelings and emotions.
At the same time, Jack’s presence in their lives brings a new set of problems. Lila and Annie must deal with the pressures of growing up, as well as the consequences of their newfound freedom.
As the summer progresses, Lila and Annie must face the realities of life and learn to make their own decisions. They must decide whether to follow their dreams or stay in the safety of their small town.
The film follows the two girls as they learn to navigate their newfound freedom and face the consequences of their decisions. Summering is an uplifting story of friendship,
Where to Watch “Summering”
If you are wondering where to watch “Summering”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Summering” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Summering” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Summering