- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 1999-01-10
- Runtime: 88.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Tenafly Film Company
Cast & Crew
Robert Klein, Larry Pine, Paul Lazar, Randy Pearlstein, Ingrid Rogers, James Villemaire, Mark Lake, Joelle Carter, Eben Moore, Tony Hendra, Steve Carell, Tanya Pohlkotte
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Suits”
Suits is a 1999 comedy-drama film directed by John Pasquin and starring Harvey Keitel, Joe Mantegna, and Anne Bancroft. The film follows the story of Jack, a brilliant but troubled lawyer, who is hired by a powerful law firm to represent them in a high-profile case.
The film begins with Jack (Keitel) being approached by a powerful law firm to take on a case involving a major corporation. Jack is reluctant to accept the offer, but eventually agrees to take the case. He soon finds himself in over his head, as the case is more complex and difficult than he expected.
Jack’s client is a powerful executive, who is accused of insider trading. Jack must use his legal skills and knowledge of the law to prove his client’s innocence. He must also navigate the treacherous waters of corporate politics and the other lawyers involved in the case.
The pressure of the case takes its toll on Jack, and he begins to have trouble focusing and concentrating. He is also struggling with his own personal issues, such as his strained relationship with his ex-wife and his daughter.
Jack’s legal skills and determination eventually pay off, and he is able to prove his client’s innocence. In the end, Jack is able to reconcile with his ex-wife and daughter, and he is offered a job at the law firm. The film ends with Jack and his daughter walking away, hand in hand
Where to Watch “Suits”
If you are wondering where to watch “Suits”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Suits” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Suits” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Suits