- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2007-06-15
- Runtime: 113.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Raw Feed
Cast & Crew
Tom Cavanagh, Jeffrey Anderson, Gunter, Cas Anvar, Paget Brewster, Jordi Caballero, Lilyan Chauvin, Shanna Collins, Kat Coiro, Kyle Gallner, Dan Gerrity, Michael Gregory, Lawrence Hilton, Jacobs, George Newbern, Bruce Nozick, Michelle Page, Sujata Day, David Clayton Rogers, John Rubinstein, Susan Santiago, Kathleen York
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sublime”
Sublime is a 2007 horror film directed by Tony Krantz and starring Tom Cavanagh, Kathleen York, and Susanna Thompson.
The film follows George Grieves (Cavanagh), a successful doctor who is coping with the recent death of his wife. To help him cope, George decides to take a break from his busy life and check into a remote hotel in the mountains.
At the hotel, George meets a mysterious woman named Sarah (York) who claims to be a former patient of his. Sarah is in the hotel for a spiritual retreat, and the two quickly become friends.
However, strange things start to happen in the hotel. Guests start to disappear, and George and Sarah start to experience supernatural phenomena. As they investigate further, they discover a dark secret that has been hidden in the hotel for years.
The hotel is actually a gateway between the living and the dead, and it is up to George and Sarah to stop the evil forces that have been unleashed. With the help of a mysterious priest (Thompson) and a Native American shaman (Eduardo Yanez), the two must face their fears and confront the supernatural forces that are out to destroy them.
Sublime is a thrilling horror film that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its intense atmosphere, chilling visuals, and gripping story, Sublime is sure to be a hit with horror fans.
Where to Watch “Sublime”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sublime”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sublime” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sublime” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sublime