- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Town population is down… about six feet
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 1981-10-16
- Runtime: 99.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hemdale Film, Bannon Glen, Endeavour Productions, Fay Richwite, South Street Films, Gupta Film Services, Flavius Films
Cast & Crew
Michael Murphy, Louise Fletcher, Dan Shor, Fiona Lewis, Arthur Dignam, Dey Young, Marc McClure, Scott Brady, Charles Lane, Elizabeth Cheshire, Beryl Te Wiata, Jim Boelsen, Billy Al Bengston, Nicole Massie, Bill Condon, B. Courtenay Leigh, William Hayward, Jack Haines, Cindy Arnold, Howard Crothall, Richard Moore, Andrew Glover, John Clark, Susan Van Ravenswaay, Joe Harner, Mary Ruth Harner, Susanna Moore, Summer Ramer, Robert Houston, Lulu Sylbert, Neil McLachlan, Jessica Kenny, Alma Woods, Maurice Keene, Brenda Casey, Bob Gentil, Greg Dower, Jane Dower, Simon Nesbitt, Rod Collison, Terence Donovan, Maryje Mann, Stephen Jackson, Wally Parks, Campbell Hegan, Le Roy Sisnett, Pete Walker, Kerry Brown, Melodie Batchelor, Kathryn Collins, Ngila Dickson, Louise Franklin, Mark Hadlow, Michael Hammond, Marcus Le Grice, Peta Rutter, Adair Wheeler, Janet Meshad
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Strange Behavior”
Strange Behavior is a 1981 horror film directed by Michael Laughlin. The film follows a group of teenagers in a small Midwestern town who are being killed off one by one.
The story begins when a teenage boy, Tom, is found dead in his bedroom. His mother, Mary, is devastated by his death and her husband, John, is determined to find out what happened. They enlist the help of Dr. George Waggner, a professor of psychology at the local college.
Dr. Waggner soon discovers that there is something strange going on in the town. He discovers that a local scientist, Dr. Le Sange, has been conducting experiments on the local teenagers, using a computer program he created to control their behavior.
The teenagers in the town are soon being killed off one by one. As Dr. Waggner and Mary investigate further, they discover that the computer program is being used to manipulate the teenagers into committing acts of violence.
Dr. Waggner and Mary must find a way to stop the killer before more people are killed. They enlist the help of the local sheriff, who is skeptical at first but soon realizes the truth. Together they must figure out who is behind the killings and how to stop them.
The film culminates in an exciting climax as Dr. Waggner and Mary confront the killer and try to save the remaining teenagers. In the end, justice is served and the killer is brought
Where to Watch “Strange Behavior”
If you are wondering where to watch “Strange Behavior”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Strange Behavior” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Strange Behavior” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Strange Behavior