- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: He might be gay. She might not care.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2020-02-28
- Runtime: 97.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Valparaiso Pictures
Cast & Crew
Katie Findlay, James Sweeney, Dana Drori, James Scully, Joshua Diaz, Tracie Thoms, Betsy Brandt, Randall Park, Brendan Scannell, Ken Kirby, Grace Song, Hillary Anne Matthews, Logan Huffman, Omar Guazzelli, Alexis Beckley, Lamar Richardson, Jon Darby, Ozioma Akagha, Nikhil Pai, Mel Cowan, Laura Ortiz, Conor Murphy, David Lewis, Cayleb Long, Jesten Mariconda, Yolanda Snowball, Felipe Figueroa, Caitlin Curl, Jennifer Le, Jonathan Wysocki, Kelly Brighton, Liz Ellie, Max Agabon, Robert Rexx, Andy Motz, Becky Wangberg, Cassi Basile, Emily Unruh, Jack Conrad, Jay Louis, Justin Vilhauer, Katherine Botts, Katie Chilson, Milo Penarubia, Victoria Hunter
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Straight Up”
Straight Up is a romantic comedy-drama film released in 2020.
The movie follows the story of Todd, an intelligent and quirky young man who is struggling to find his place in the world. He has a hard time relating to people, and is constantly trying to figure out why he can’t seem to connect with anyone.
One day, Todd meets Rory, a vibrant and outgoing woman who immediately takes a liking to him. Despite their differences, the two form an unlikely bond and begin to explore their feelings for each other.
As their relationship progresses, Todd and Rory come to understand more about themselves, and each other. They soon discover that they have more in common than they thought, and their connection starts to deepen.
However, their newfound happiness is threatened by the secrets Rory is hiding from Todd. Rory is hiding her past and is afraid of what will happen if Todd finds out. She is also unsure of how to tell him the truth about her past.
Will Todd and Rory’s relationship be able to survive the secrets Rory is keeping, or will they be forced to part ways? Straight Up is a heartwarming and funny story about two people who find each other despite their differences, and the struggles they face in trying to make their relationship work.
Where to Watch “Straight Up”
If you are wondering where to watch “Straight Up”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Straight Up” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Straight Up” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Straight Up