- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A cop who enforces his own brand of justice.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 1991-05-17
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $9.0 million
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
Brian Bosworth, Lance Henriksen, William Forsythe, Arabella Holzbog, Sam McMurray, Richard Gant, Paulo Tocha, David Tress, Evan James Malmuth, Tony Pierce, Billy Million, Robert Winley, Gregory Scott Cummins, Demetre Phillips, Magic Schwarz, Laura Albert, Brenda James, Matt Johnston, Kevin Page
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Stone Cold”
Stone Cold is an action-packed, crime drama that follows the story of John Stone (Brian Bosworth), an undercover cop who is assigned to infiltrate a dangerous biker gang called the Brotherhood.
The Brotherhood is led by the ruthless leader, Chains Cooper (Lance Henriksen). Chains and his gang are involved in a series of violent robberies and murders. Stone is tasked with infiltrating the gang and bringing down Chains and his crew.
Stone successfully infiltrates the Brotherhood and begins to win their trust. He builds a close relationship with Chains and even becomes a member of the gang. However, as he gets closer to the gang, Stone discovers that they are involved in more than just robberies and murders.
Chains and his crew are also involved in a massive drug-smuggling operation. Stone must find a way to stop the drug-smuggling operation and bring down the gang without getting himself killed in the process.
Stone goes head to head with Chains in a series of confrontations, culminating in a final showdown at an abandoned warehouse. Stone is able to use his wits and resourcefulness to outsmart Chains and his gang, ultimately bringing them to justice.
Where to Watch “Stone Cold”
If you are wondering where to watch “Stone Cold”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Stone Cold” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Stone Cold” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Stone Cold