- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 2018-02-09
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hadron Films
Cast & Crew
Christie Burke, Jesse Moss, Rebecca Olson, Jenn Griffin, Sheila McCarthy, Michael Ironside
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Still/Born”
Still/Born is a horror thriller about a young couple, Mary and Mark, who are expecting their first child. They are overjoyed when Mary gives birth to twins, but the joy quickly turns to terror when one of the babies dies during delivery. Mary and Mark are devastated by the loss and struggle to cope with their grief.
As Mary begins to bond with her surviving child, strange and mysterious events begin to occur. Mary begins to experience terrifying nightmares and visions of a dark figure haunting her and her baby. She is convinced that the figure is the spirit of her dead child, trying to take her surviving child away from her.
Meanwhile, Mark is struggling to accept the death of their child and attempts to keep Mary from getting too wrapped up in her visions. He also begins to experience strange occurrences, such as hearing a baby crying in the night.
As Mary and Mark try to make sense of the strange events, they uncover a sinister plot involving a mysterious cult that has been kidnapping and sacrificing newborn babies. Mary and Mark must race to save their baby from the cult before it is too late.
Still/Born is a gripping horror thriller that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats. With its intense suspense and thrilling plot, Still/Born is sure to keep viewers enthralled until the very end.
Where to Watch “Still/Born”
If you are wondering where to watch “Still/Born”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Still/Born” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Still/Born” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Still/Born