- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If looks could kill…
- Genres: Thriller, Drama
- Release Date: 1982-11-19
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, United Artists
Cast & Crew
Roy Scheider, Meryl Streep, Jessica Tandy, Joe Grifasi, Sara Botsford, Josef Sommer, Frederikke Borge, Irving Metzman, Larry Joshua, Joseph Priestly
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Still of the Night”
Still of the Night is a psychological thriller released in 1982. The movie stars Roy Scheider as Dr. Sam Rice, a psychiatrist who is trying to help Brooke Reynolds, a woman suffering from a mysterious illness.
The movie opens with Dr. Rice meeting Brooke, who is suffering from a mysterious illness. He discovers that she is haunted by a recurring dream of a man in a white suit. When he tries to get to the root of her illness, he discovers that Brooke is being stalked by a man in a white suit.
Dr. Rice investigates further and discovers that the man in the white suit is George Bynum, a former patient of his who had been stalking Brooke for some time. Bynum has been following Brooke, trying to get her to fall in love with him.
Dr. Rice confronts Bynum and tells him to leave Brooke alone. But Bynum refuses and continues to stalk her. Dr. Rice then decides to take matters into his own hands and attempts to find out more about Bynum.
Meanwhile, Brooke finds out that Bynum is not the only one who is stalking her. She discovers that an old friend of hers, Robert, is also stalking her. Robert is a former patient of Dr. Rice’s and is obsessed with Brooke.
Dr. Rice is determined to protect Brooke and he races against time to find out the truth about Bynum and Robert. He discovers that B
Where to Watch “Still of the Night”
If you are wondering where to watch “Still of the Night”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Still of the Night” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Still of the Night” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Still of the Night