- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Bold. Brilliant. Brutal.
- Genres: Documentary
- Release Date: 2015-08-07
- Runtime: 129.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.5 million
- Production Companies: Magnolia Pictures, Jigsaw Productions, CNN Films
Cast & Crew
Bob Belleville, Chrisann Brennan, Nolan Bushnell, Jason Chen, Nick Denton, Jesus Diaz, Peter Elkind, Alex Gibney, Andy Grignon, Steve Jobs, Yukari Iwatani Kane, Daniel Kottke, Brian Lam, Regis McKenna, Joe Nocera, Ridley Scott, Andrew Serwer, Sherry Turkle, Steve Wozniak, Tim Cook
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine”
Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine is a 2015 documentary film directed by Alex Gibney. The film is an in-depth exploration of the life and legacy of the late Apple co-founder and CEO, Steve Jobs. It examines the complicated and controversial life of Jobs, from his early days as a college dropout to his rise to fame and fortune, and his ultimate downfall.
The film begins with a look at Jobs’ early life, including his controversial adoption, his relationship with his daughter, and his early career. It then moves on to explore Jobs’ rise to fame and fortune as the co-founder of Apple, and his eventual fall from grace following a series of scandals. Throughout the film, interviews with family, friends, colleagues, and rivals provide insight into the man behind the machine.
The film then delves into Jobs’ personal life, exploring his relationships with his family and friends, as well as his complicated relationships with his co-founders. It also examines the impact that Jobs had on the tech industry, and his legacy as a visionary who changed the world.
The film ends with a look at Jobs’ death and the public’s reaction to it, as well as the ongoing debate over his legacy. The film provides an in-depth look at the complex life and times of Steve Jobs, and offers an unflinching look at the man behind the machine.
Where to Watch “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine”
If you are wondering where to watch “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Steve Jobs: The Man in the Machine