- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She would kill to be famous.
- Genres: Horror, Drama
- Release Date: 2014-07-29
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Dark Sky Films, Snowfort Pictures, Parallactic Pictures, Title Media
Cast & Crew
Alex Essoe, Amanda Fuller, Noah Segan, Fabianne Therese, Pat Healy, Shane Coffey, Natalie Castillo, Nick Simmons, Maria Olsen, Marc Senter, Louis Dezseran, Danny Minnick, Elissa Dowling, Trent Haaga, Akchtonin Ramos, Denis Bolotski, Emma Jacobs, Natalija Ugrina
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Starry Eyes”
Starry Eyes is a 2014 horror film that follows Sarah Walker, a young aspiring actress living in Los Angeles. After a series of unsuccessful auditions, Sarah is desperate to make it in the entertainment industry. When she is approached by a mysterious production company, she sees it as her chance to finally make it big.
The company offers Sarah a leading role in an upcoming horror movie, and she eagerly accepts. But as Sarah begins to learn more about the movie, she realizes that it requires a lot more than she bargained for. She must undergo a series of bizarre and gruesome rituals in order to get the part, and as the process progresses, she starts to unravel psychologically.
Sarah soon discovers that the production company is actually a cult, and that they are using her as a sacrifice in an occult ritual. She must confront her own inner demons in order to survive, and as she does, she begins to unlock a hidden power within her that could help her escape.
The film is a dark and suspenseful journey into the depths of Sarah’s psyche, as she struggles to stay alive and keep her sanity. As she faces her fears head-on, she discovers a strength she never knew she had. Will she be able to save herself and escape the cult, or will she succumb to their sinister plans?
Where to Watch “Starry Eyes”
If you are wondering where to watch “Starry Eyes”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Starry Eyes” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Starry Eyes” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Starry Eyes