- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: History may never repeat itself again.
- Genres: Adventure, Science Fiction, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2008-07-29
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer, Acme Shark, Kawoosh! Productions DTV II, MGM Global Holdings
Cast & Crew
Ben Browder, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Michael Shanks, Claudia Black, Beau Bridges, Richard Dean Anderson, Cliff Simon, Don S. Davis, William Devane, Steve Bacic, Gary Jones, Peter Williams, Jacqueline Samuda, Jay Williams
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Stargate: Continuum”
Stargate: Continuum is an action-packed science fiction adventure film released in 2008.
The movie begins with Ba’al, the last remaining System Lord, being transported to a distant planet by SG-1. SG-1 then returns to Earth, only to find that the Stargate has been destroyed and the planet is in chaos. Ba’al has used a time-shifting device to travel back in time and prevent the Stargate program from ever being created.
SG-1 must travel back in time to prevent Ba’al from changing history and to save the future of the Stargate program. With the help of the Tok’ra, SG-1 travels to 1939 in an attempt to find and stop Ba’al.
In the present, the Stargate program is in danger of being shut down due to the political pressures of the new President Henry Hayes. However, SG-1’s mission to the past has caused a ripple effect that threatens to destroy the timeline, and it’s up to SG-1 to save the future.
SG-1 must battle Ba’al’s forces in the past in order to prevent him from changing history and restoring the timeline. Along the way, SG-1 discovers a powerful weapon that could help them in their fight against Ba’al.
SG-1 must race against time to save the future of the Stargate program and stop Ba’al from changing history. In the end
Where to Watch “Stargate: Continuum”
If you are wondering where to watch “Stargate: Continuum”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Stargate: Continuum” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Stargate: Continuum” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Stargate: Continuum