- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 1982-06-04
- Runtime: 113.0
- Budget: $12.0 million
- Revenue: $96.8 million
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, Ricardo Montalban, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, George Takei, Nichelle Nichols, Kirstie Alley, Paul Winfield, Bibi Besch, Merritt Butrick, Judson Scott, Ike Eisenmann, John Vargas, John Winston, Paul Kent
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan is a 1982 science fiction film directed by Nicholas Meyer and based on the television series Star Trek. It is the second installment in the Star Trek film series, and stars William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, DeForest Kelley, James Doohan, Walter Koenig, George Takei, and Ricardo Montalbán as Khan Noonien Singh.
The story follows the crew of the USS Enterprise as they battle the genetically-engineered tyrant Khan Noonien Singh, who is seeking revenge for his exile. Khan has acquired a powerful weapon called the Genesis Device, which has the power to terraform lifeless worlds into lush paradises. The Enterprise crew must prevent Khan from using the device to gain control of the universe.
The film features a number of exciting action sequences, as well as a poignant story of friendship and loyalty between Captain Kirk and his former first officer Spock. The film also introduces a new character, Lieutenant Saavik, played by Kirstie Alley.
The film was a critical and commercial success, and was nominated for four Academy Awards. It is widely considered to be one of the best Star Trek films, and is credited with revitalizing the franchise.
How & Where to Watch “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan”
Wondering where to watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan