- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: St. Agatha
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2018-04-20
- Runtime: 103.0
- Revenue: $1.5 million
- Production Companies: The Outside Writers, St. Agatha, Dragon Blood Holdings, Benacus Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Sabrina Kern, Carolyn Hennesy, Courtney Halverson, Seth Michaels, Trin Miller, Lindsay Seim, Jayson Warner Smith, Hannah Fierman, Shaun Fletcher, Maximus Murrah, Marsha Fee Berger, Rachael Gavrielli, Myles Cranford, Geoffrey Gould, Marion Guyot, Bobby C. King, Marilyn Light, Justin Miles, Wanda Morganstern, John Penick, Candy Rachor, Sara Sometti Michaels
St. Agatha is a 2018 American horror film directed by Darren Lynn Bousman and written by Andy Demetrio, Shaun Fletcher, and Clint Sears. The film follows a young woman named Mary who is sent to a convent in rural Georgia in the 1950s. There she finds the nuns to be cruel and sadistic, and soon discovers that they are hiding a dark secret. As Mary attempts to escape, the nuns begin to hunt her down, and she must fight for her life in order to survive.
The film stars Sabrina Kern as Mary, Carolyn Hennesy as Mother Superior, Courtney Halverson as Sister Abigail, and Seth Michaels as Father John. The film also features a supporting cast of Sarah Power, Trin Miller, and Carolyn Hennesy.
St. Agatha is a thrilling horror film that follows Mary as she navigates her way through the convent and discovers the dark secrets that the nuns are hiding. The film is filled with suspense and terror as Mary finds herself in increasingly dangerous situations as she attempts to escape. The film is a thrilling ride that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats until the very end.
How & Where to Watch “St. Agatha”
Wondering where to watch St. Agatha?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming St. Agatha.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “St. Agatha” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “St. Agatha” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to St. Agatha