- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Spree
- Genres: Thriller, Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 2020-08-14
- Runtime: 93.0
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Vertigo Films, Particular Crowd, DreamCrew, Forest Hill Entertainment, SuperBloom Films
Cast & Crew
Joe Keery, Sasheer Zamata, David Arquette, Kyle Mooney, Mischa Barton, Joshua Ovalle, Frankie Grande, Lala Kent, Reatha Grey, Caroline Hebert, Sunny Kim, Linas Phillips, John DeLuca, Jessalyn Gilsig, Sean Avery, Victor Winters, Junco, Amir M. Korangy, Valeria Malikova, Amia Batoon, Michael Chubb, Ciro Suarez
Spree is a 2020 American horror-thriller film directed by Eugene Kotlyarenko and written by Gene McHugh. The film stars Joe Keery, Sasheer Zamata, David Arquette, Kyle Mooney, Mischa Barton, John DeLuca, and Josh Ovalle.
The film follows Kurt Kunkle (Keery), a rideshare driver who is desperate to become famous. He decides to livestream a series of deadly stunts in order to gain followers on a streaming platform. He quickly gains a massive following but his stunts become increasingly dangerous and he finds himself in a deadly game of cat-and-mouse with the police, his passengers, and a mysterious hacker.
Kurt is a desperate and lonely young man, desperate for attention and fame. He finds himself in a downward spiral of increasingly dangerous stunts and his life quickly spirals out of control. He comes to realize that his actions have real consequences and that his desperate attempt to become famous could be his undoing.
The film is a thrilling ride that explores the power of social media and its potential for both good and bad. It is a cautionary tale about the dangers of seeking attention and fame at any cost.
How & Where to Watch “Spree”
Wondering where to watch Spree?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Spree.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Spree” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Spree” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Spree