- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fear is everywhere
- Genres: Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2019-07-14
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Téléfilm Canada, First Look Pictures, Digital Interference Productions, Hadron Films
Cast & Crew
Jeffrey Bowyer, Chapman, Ari Cohen, June Laporte, Ty Wood, Lochlyn Munro, Chandra West, Paul McGaffey, Thomas Elms, Aaron Poole, Megan Tracz, David LeReaney, Jasmin Nagy, Lara Taillon, Michelle Wienecke, Darius Willis, Jaron Melanson, Daniel Derksen
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Spiral”
Spiral is a horror-thriller movie that follows a married couple, Jeff and Julia, as they move into their new home in a seemingly perfect suburban neighborhood. However, their lives quickly take a sinister turn when they begin to experience strange and terrifying occurrences that seem to be connected to a mysterious stranger who has been stalking them.
The couple soon discovers that their neighborhood is controlled by a powerful and dangerous cult that is led by a mysterious figure known only as The Man. This cult has been responsible for a series of gruesome murders, and it seems that Jeff and Julia may be their next victims.
As the couple struggles to survive, they must also face their own inner demons and confront the secrets they have kept from each other. With time running out, they must confront the cult and its leader in a desperate attempt to save their lives and their marriage.
Spiral is a thrilling movie that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats as they follow Jeff and Julia’s desperate struggle to survive and escape the clutches of the cult. With its intense suspense and thrilling action, Spiral is sure to keep viewers riveted until the very end.
Where to Watch “Spiral”
If you are wondering where to watch “Spiral”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Spiral” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Spiral” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Spiral