- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Something Very Hungry is About to Hatch!
- Genres: Horror, Science Fiction, Thriller
- Release Date: 2000-06-14
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Nu Image
Cast & Crew
Lana Parrilla, Josh Green, Oliver Macready, Simona Williams, Mark Phelan, Leslie Zemeckis, Billy Maddox, Mark Totty, Jonathon Breck, Nick Swarts, David Carpenter, Andrew Stoddard, Steven Sullivan, Corey Klemow, H. Murphy, Kate McIntyre, Nicole Tocantins, Timothy Di Pri, Julian Simmons, Chris Potter, Andrew Sugerman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Spiders”
Spiders is a sci-fi horror movie released in 2000 starring Josh Green, Amber Sainsbury and Christopher Kriesa.
The movie follows a group of scientists who are researching a mysterious meteorite that has fallen to Earth. After the meteorite is brought to the laboratory, the scientists discover that it is actually a giant egg. When the egg hatches, they are shocked to find that it contains a swarm of spiders, which quickly begin to multiply and take over the laboratory.
The spiders quickly begin to spread throughout the city, creating chaos and destruction as they go. As the spiders become more and more powerful, the scientists must race against time to find a way to stop them before they overrun the entire city.
The scientists enlist the help of a military unit to help them fight the spiders, but they soon realize that the spiders are much more powerful and intelligent than they first thought. As the battle wages on, the scientists must use their knowledge and skills to find a way to defeat the spiders before it is too late.
The movie is filled with suspense and horror as the spiders become more and more powerful and the scientists struggle to find a way to stop them. In the end, the scientists must come up with a plan to save the city from the spiders before it is too late.
Where to Watch “Spiders”
If you are wondering where to watch “Spiders”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Spiders” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Spiders” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Spiders