- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Spider-Man
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Crime, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1978-03-15
- Runtime: 92.0
- Production Companies: Danchuk Productions, Charles Fries Productions, Dan Goodman Productions, CBS Studios
Cast & Crew
Nicholas Hammond, David White, Michael Pataki, Hilly Hicks, Lisa Eilbacher, Dick Balduzzi, Jeff Donnell, Bob Hastings, Barry Cutler, Thayer David, Ivor Francis, Norman Rice, Len Lesser, Carmelita Pope, George Lane Cooper, Larry Anderson, Kathryn Reynolds, Ivan Bonar, Harry Caesar, Robert Snively, James Brodhead, Roy West, Mary Ann Kasica, Jim Storm, Ron Gilbert, Nathan Jung, Bob Harks
Spider-Man is a 2002 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. Directed by Sam Raimi, the film stars Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker, a high school student who turns to crimefighting after being bitten by a genetically-altered spider.
The film follows Peter as he discovers his newfound powers and learns to master them. After his uncle is killed by a criminal, Peter decides to use his powers to fight crime. He creates a costume and takes the name Spider-Man. As Spider-Man, Peter must protect New York City from the villainous Green Goblin, who has his own plans for the city.
The film features an all-star cast, including Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin, Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson, James Franco as Harry Osborn, and J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson. The film also features an original score by Danny Elfman.
Spider-Man was met with critical and commercial success, becoming the highest-grossing film of 2002. The film was praised for its action sequences, special effects, and performances. It was followed by two sequels, Spider-Man 2
How & Where to Watch “Spider-Man”
Wondering where to watch Spider-Man?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Spider-Man.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Spider-Man” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Spider-Man” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Spider-Man