- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His Greatest Challenge…
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, TV Movie
- Release Date: 1978-12-21
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: CBS Studios, Charles Fries Productions
Cast & Crew
Nicholas Hammond, Robert F. Simon, JoAnna Cameron, Michael Pataki, Robert Alda, Chip Fields, Randolph Powell, Lawrence P. Casey, Simon Scott, Sidney Clute, Anne Bloom, Steven Anderson, Herbie Braha, Emil Farkas, Leigh Kavanaugh, Ron Hajak, Walt Davis, Barbara Sanders, Jerry Martin, George Barrows, Orin Kennedy, Gino Ardito
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Spider-Man Strikes Back”
Spider-Man Strikes Back is a 1978 superhero action-adventure film directed by Ron Satlof and based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name. The film follows Peter Parker, a high school student who is also the superhero Spider-Man, as he battles the evil Dr. Octavius, a brilliant scientist who has created a powerful device called the Octavius Reactor.
The story begins with Peter Parker attending a science exhibition at his high school. While there, he discovers a strange device called the Octavius Reactor, which Dr. Octavius had invented. Peter quickly realizes that the device could be used to create great destruction and decides to investigate further.
Meanwhile, Dr. Octavius has been hired by a mysterious organization to use the Octavius Reactor to create a powerful weapon. He has also created a powerful android called the Octobot to help him in his plans.
When Peter discovers what Dr. Octavius is up to, he realizes that he must use his powers as Spider-Man to stop him. With the help of his best friend Harry Osborn, Peter sets out to find and stop Dr. Octavius.
However, Dr. Octavius is one step ahead of them and has already created an army of robots to help him in his plans. With the help of his superhuman strength, Spider-Man must battle the robots and Dr. Octavius to save the
Where to Watch “Spider-Man Strikes Back”
If you are wondering where to watch “Spider-Man Strikes Back”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Spider-Man Strikes Back” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Spider-Man Strikes Back” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Spider-Man Strikes Back