- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She’s missing
- Genres: Mystery, Action, Drama, Thriller, Crime
- Release Date: 2004-03-12
- Runtime: 102.0 min
- Budget: $19.2 million
- Revenue: $8.1 million
- Production Companies: Epsilon Motion Pictures, Franchise Pictures, Signature Pictures, The Linson Company, ApolloMedia, ApolloProMedia GmbH & Co. 1. Filmproduktion KG (I)-QI Quality International GmbH & Co. KG, Spartan Productions (II)
Cast & Crew
Val Kilmer, Derek Luke, William H. Macy, Tia Texada, Ed O’Neill, Kristen Bell, Johnny Messner, Clark Gregg, Lionel Mark Smith, Aaron Stanford, Saïd Taghmaoui, Bob Jennings, Clara Mamet, Jeremie Campbell, Annie Morgan, Sophia Adella Luke, Alexandra Kerry, Andy Davoli, Natalija Nogulich, Mark Pellegrino, Gail Silver, Virginia Pereira, Matt Malloy, Deborah Bartlett, Moshe Ivgy, Zosia Mamet, Sandra Lindquist, Lauren Bowles, Yasmine Hanani, Camden Munson, David Paymer, J.J. Johnston, Ron Butler, Steven Culp, Vincent Guastaferro, Robert Bella, Lana Bilzerian, Margot Farley, Deb Martin, Linda Kimbrough, Ektimal Shbib, Jennifer Ritchkoff, Stephen Greif, Michael Kuroiwa, Shireen Kadivar, Christopher Tandon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Spartan”
Spartan is a 2004 action thriller film directed by David Mamet and starring Val Kilmer, Derek Luke, and William H. Macy.
The film follows Scott (Kilmer), an elite member of the US Army Special Forces unit known as the Spartans. When the daughter of the US President is kidnapped by a mysterious organization, Scott is dispatched to rescue her.
The mission takes him to the Middle East, where he must battle his way through a dangerous network of terrorists and mercenaries. Along the way, he is forced to confront his own past and the demons that haunt him.
As the mission progresses, Scott learns more about the organization behind the kidnapping and discovers that the mission is much more than a simple rescue. He also discovers that the organization is part of a much larger conspiracy that could have devastating consequences for the United States.
Scott must use all of his skills and training to survive and complete the mission. With the stakes raised and the clock ticking, Scott must battle his way through a dangerous world of corruption and betrayal in order to save the President’s daughter and protect his country.
Where to Watch “Spartan”
If you are wondering where to watch “Spartan”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Spartan” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Spartan” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Spartan