- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Get ready to blast off on a new adventure.
- Genres: Animation, Family
- Release Date: 2010-05-26
- Runtime: 76.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Wonderworld Studios, Prana Studios, Vanguard Animation, Studiopolis
Cast & Crew
Tom Kenny, Zack Shada, Patrick Warburton, Cheryl Hines, Carlos Alazraqui, Laura Bailey, John DiMaggio, Stanley Tucci, Patrick Breen, Jane Lynch, Omid Abtahi, Noreen Reardon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back”
Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back is a 2010 animated science fiction comedy film and a sequel to the 2008 film Space Chimps.
The film follows Ham III (Andy Samberg), the grandson of the first chimp in space, as he and two other chimps, Luna (Cheryl Hines) and Titan (Patrick Warburton), are sent to a distant planet in order to investigate a mysterious disturbance.
When they arrive, they find that the planet is inhabited by a race of aliens led by the evil Zartog (Jeff Daniels). Zartog has been using a powerful device to control the planet’s inhabitants, and he plans to use it to take over the entire universe.
The Space Chimps must work together to stop Zartog and his plans. Along the way, they encounter a variety of strange creatures and allies, including the wise and gentle Kilowatt (Kenan Thompson), the powerful and mysterious Kilowatt’s daughter, Comet (Kristin Chenoweth), and the brave and loyal alien warrior, Kilowatt’s son, Boomer (Carlos Alazraqui).
The Space Chimps must use their wits, courage, and teamwork to defeat Zartog and his minions, and ultimately save the planet and the universe.
Where to Watch “Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back”
If you are wondering where to watch “Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Space Chimps 2: Zartog Strikes Back