- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Let the catfights begin
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Family, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2009-01-02
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Von Zerneck Sertner Films, RHI Entertainment, Patricia Clifford Productions
Cast & Crew
Lucy Hale, Courtney Thorne, Smith, Amanda Schull, Phoebe Strole, Kristen Hager, Rob Mayes, Adrian Hough, Marie Avgeropoulos, Chelan Simmons, Faith Ford, Christine Willes, Charles Siegel, Catherine Lough Haggquist, Stephanie Belding, Matt Ward, Scott Lyster, Meredith Bailey, Diana Bang, Andrea Brooks
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sorority Wars”
Sorority Wars follows Katie (Lucy Hale), a freshman at a prestigious college, who is eager to join a sorority and find her place in the world. She quickly finds herself caught up in the cutthroat competition between rival sororities, the Gamma Omegas and the Pi Omegas.
Katie is determined to join the Gamma Omegas, the most popular sorority on campus, and sets out to prove her worth by competing in a series of increasingly intense challenges. However, she soon discovers that the competition has become increasingly vicious, and the stakes are higher than she ever imagined.
When Katie’s best friend, Lacey (Courtney Thorne-Smith), is rejected from the Gamma Omegas, Katie is forced to choose between her loyalty to her friend and her ambition to join the sorority. As the rivalry between the two sororities intensifies, Katie finds herself in the middle of a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse, where the stakes are higher than she ever imagined.
The rivalry between the two sororities reaches a boiling point when one of the members of the Gamma Omegas is found dead in her dorm room. With the police investigation underway, Katie must uncover the truth behind the death and put an end to the sorority war before it spirals out of control.
Sorority Wars is a thrilling drama that follows Katie’s journey as she navigates the treacherous waters
Where to Watch “Sorority Wars”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sorority Wars”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sorority Wars” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sorority Wars” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sorority Wars