- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Sisters of Theta Pi Are Dying To Keep a Secret.
- Genres: Horror, Mystery
- Release Date: 2009-09-09
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: $12.5 million
- Revenue: $27.2 million
- Production Companies: Summit Entertainment, Karz Entertainment, House Row Productions
Cast & Crew
Briana Evigan, Leah Pipes, Rumer Willis, Jamie Chung, Julian Morris, Margo Harshman, Carrie Fisher, Audrina Patridge, Matt O’Leary, Maxx Hennard, Matt Lanter, Justine Wachsberger, Rick Applegate, Debra Gordon, Caroline D’Amore, Adam Berry, Nikki Moore, Deja Kreutzberg, Teri Andrzejewski, Robert Belushi, Marie Blanchard, Ken Bolden, Megan Wolfley, Zack Garrett, Ashtin Petrella, Melissa Lukon, Joe Forgione, Kelly Dessoye, Katie Woolridge, Jeff Krajci, Joanna Waldsmith, Natalia Dove, Justin Tully, Chaton Anderson, Nayli Russo, Matt Cannon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sorority Row”
Sorority Row tells the story of five sorority sisters – Cassidy, Jessica, Claire, Megan, and Ellie – who are about to graduate from college and begin their adult lives. On their last night together, they play a prank on their cruel house mother, Mrs. Crenshaw, by dumping a dead body in her car. Little do they know, their prank has deadly consequences.
The next morning, the girls discover that the body they dumped in Mrs. Crenshaw’s car was that of a fellow student, a fraternity brother. As they try to cover up their crime, they find themselves the targets of a mysterious killer. As the body count rises, the girls must band together to uncover the identity of the killer before it’s too late.
Sorority Row is a thrilling horror-mystery that follows the girls as they try to survive the night and figure out who is behind the murders. With twists and turns at every corner, the girls must use their wits and courage to make it out alive.
Where to Watch “Sorority Row”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sorority Row”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sorority Row” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sorority Row” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sorority Row