- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: In a bowling alley from Hell, there’s only one way to score…
- Genres: Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 1988-01-29
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Empire Pictures, Titan Productions, Urban Classics, Beyond Infinity
Cast & Crew
Linnea Quigley, Andras Jones, Robin Stille, Brinke Stevens, Michelle Bauer, George Buck Flower, Hal Havins, John Stuart Wildman, Carla Baron, Kathi O’Brecht, Michael Sonye
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama”
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama is a 1988 American comedy horror film directed by David DeCoteau. The film follows three college girls, Trish (Linnea Quigley), Lisa (Michelle Bauer) and Jackie (Debra De Liso), who are members of the Alpha Gamma sorority. The girls are sent to a bowling alley by their sorority president, to retrieve a valuable antique stolen from their sorority house.
When they arrive, they find the bowling alley run by a strange old man, Mr. Johnson (Burt Ward). As the girls search for the stolen item, they discover that the bowling alley is actually a gateway to another dimension, inhabited by a group of evil creatures called “Slimeballs.” The Slimeballs are led by an evil witch, the Great Jalapeno (Mary Woronov), who is determined to keep the girls from returning to their world.
The girls must battle the Slimeballs and the Great Jalapeno in order to retrieve the stolen item and escape the bowling alley. Along the way, they encounter a variety of strange and dangerous creatures, including a giant monster, a giant snake, and a giant spider.
Eventually, the girls are able to retrieve the stolen item and escape the bowling alley, but not before they are forced to face off against the Great Jalapeno in a climactic battle. In the end, the girls are triumphant,
Where to Watch “Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama