- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Horror, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2015-05-02
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Caliber Media Company, Revek Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Gracie Gillam, Sierra McCormick, Lexi Atkins, Spencer Breslin, Noah Segan, Ronen Rubinstein, Michael Polish, Maestro Harrell, Andrew Bryniarski, Brando Eaton, Justin Prentice, Jasper Polish, Audrey Ellis Fox, Eryn Rea, Rachael Edlow, Anthony Omari, Brittany Riley, Brian Patrick Reynolds, Jisaura Cardinale, Josh Ethier, Matt Beene, Drew Klopfer, Jeremy Hawkins, Imani Hakim
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Some Kind of Hate”
Some Kind of Hate is a 2015 horror film directed by Adam Egypt Mortimer. The movie tells the story of Lincoln (Ronen Rubinstein), a troubled teen who is sent to a remote desert reform school after a violent incident at his previous school.
At the reform school, Lincoln is tormented by the other students and staff, but his situation takes a turn for the worse when he unknowingly unleashes a spirit of revenge known as Moira (Sierra McCormick). Moira is a vengeful spirit who was bullied and killed by her peers in the past, and now she’s out for revenge.
Lincoln soon finds himself in the middle of a supernatural battle between Moira and the other students and staff. As Moira’s revenge spirals out of control, Lincoln must find a way to stop her before she takes out everyone at the school.
With the help of a fellow student, Grace (Grace Phipps), Lincoln must find a way to stop Moira and put an end to her reign of terror. Along the way, he discovers the truth about Moira’s past and learns to confront his own inner demons.
Some Kind of Hate is a thrilling horror movie that blends elements of supernatural revenge with a coming-of-age story. The movie features a stellar cast and an intense score that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Some Kind of Hate”
If you are wondering where to watch “Some Kind of Hate”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Some Kind of Hate” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Some Kind of Hate” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Some Kind of Hate