- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Magical Voyage Under The Sea
- Genres: Animation, Family, Fantasy
- Release Date: 2013-11-24
- Runtime: 30.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Ariel Winter, Darcy Rose Byrnes, Zach Callison, Jodi Benson, Jim Cummings, Tim Gunn, Sara Ramirez, Jeff Bennett, John Ross Bowie, Wayne Brady, Sarah Mitchell, Phil Morris, Kiernan Shipka, Travis Willingham
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sofia the First: The Floating Palace”
Sofia the First: The Floating Palace is an animated Disney movie released in 2013. It follows the story of Princess Sofia, a young girl who lives in the kingdom of Enchancia. When the evil sorceress, Cedric, steals a powerful amulet from the kingdom, Sofia embarks on a journey to retrieve it. Along the way, she meets a mermaid named Oona, who helps her on her quest. With Oona’s help, Sofia must brave the perils of the ocean and face off against Cedric and his minions.
The adventure begins when Sofia and Oona set sail on a magical boat to a mysterious island. Along the way, they must battle a giant sea monster and dodge the traps set by Cedric. Once they reach the island, they discover the Floating Palace, a magical and dangerous place where the amulet is hidden.
Sofia and Oona must work together to find the amulet and outwit Cedric and his minions. With the help of magical creatures like a talking parrot and a giant sea turtle, they must use their wits and courage to overcome obstacles and find the amulet.
In the end, Sofia and Oona triumph and return the amulet to the kingdom of Enchancia. The movie ends with a celebration as Sofia is crowned the new Princess of Enchancia.
Where to Watch “Sofia the First: The Floating Palace”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sofia the First: The Floating Palace”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sofia the First: The Floating Palace” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sofia the First: The Floating Palace” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sofia the First: The Floating Palace