- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The cities that mocked the very name of God…The vengeance that tore the Earth asunder!
- Genres: Adventure, Drama, History
- Release Date: 1962-10-04
- Runtime: 148.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Société Générale de Cinématographie (S.G.C.)-Titanus, Pathé Consortium Cinéma, 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Stewart Granger, Stanley Baker, Pier Angeli, Rossana Podestà, Rik Battaglia, Anouk Aimée, Alice Kessler, Ellen Kessler, Gabriele Tinti
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sodom and Gomorrah”
Sodom and Gomorrah is a 1962 Italian epic film directed by Robert Aldrich and based on the biblical story of the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. The film follows the story of Lot (Stewart Granger), a righteous man who is chosen by God to lead his people out of the doomed cities.
The film opens in the city of Sodom, where Lot is living a peaceful life with his wife and two daughters. However, the city is a den of iniquity and Lot is disturbed by the rampant immorality and violence. When God sends two angels to warn Lot of the impending destruction of the city, Lot takes his family and flees.
Meanwhile, the city of Gomorrah is in a state of chaos, with the people living in debauchery and immorality. Lot’s daughters are taken captive by the people of Gomorrah and Lot must go to their rescue. With the help of the angels, Lot is able to save his daughters and lead them to safety.
As Lot and his family escape the doomed cities, God rains fire and brimstone upon Sodom and Gomorrah, destroying the cities and all its inhabitants. Lot and his family are saved and they find refuge in a cave.
The film then follows Lot and his family as they wander in the wilderness, struggling to survive and make a new life for themselves. In the end, Lot and his
Where to Watch “Sodom and Gomorrah”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sodom and Gomorrah”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sodom and Gomorrah” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sodom and Gomorrah” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sodom and Gomorrah