- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The Bandit is back and better than ever!
- Genres: Action, Comedy
- Release Date: 1980-08-15
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: $17.0 million
- Revenue: $66.1 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
Burt Reynolds, Jackie Gleason, Jerry Reed, Dom DeLuise, Paul Williams, Sally Field, Pat McCormick, David Huddleston, Mike Henry, John Anderson, Brenda Lee, Mel Tillis, Don Williams, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Greene, Joe Klecko, Jerry Lester, Jeffrey Bryan King, Nancy Lenehan, John Megna, Dudley Remus, Hal Carter, Rick Allen, Chuck Yeager, Patrick Moody, John Robert Nicholson, Anthony T. Townes, Ritchey Brown, Nancy Lee Johnson, Gayle Davis, James L. Buchanan II
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Smokey and the Bandit II”
Smokey and the Bandit II is an action-packed comedy film released in 1980. The movie follows the continuing adventures of Bo ‘Bandit’ Darville (Burt Reynolds) and Cledus ‘Snowman’ Snow (Jerry Reed) as they take on their biggest challenge yet.
The movie begins with Bandit and Snowman attempting to evade the law and deliver a truckload of illegal beer from Texarkana to Atlanta. However, their plans are quickly foiled when they are forced to take on an even more difficult mission – transporting a pregnant elephant named ‘Frieda’ from Florida to Texas. With the help of their friend Frog (Sally Field), they embark on a wild road trip across the country.
Along the way, they face numerous obstacles, including a group of biker outlaws, a police officer determined to bring them to justice, and a jealous husband who is out to get Bandit. Despite these challenges, Bandit and Snowman remain determined to complete their mission and deliver Frieda to her new home.
The movie culminates in an exciting car chase through the streets of Atlanta, as Bandit and Snowman attempt to make their final escape from the law. In the end, the two manage to come out on top and complete their mission. Smokey and the Bandit II is an exciting, action-packed comedy that will leave you laughing and cheering for the heroes!
Where to Watch “Smokey and the Bandit II”
If you are wondering where to watch “Smokey and the Bandit II”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Smokey and the Bandit II” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Smokey and the Bandit II” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Smokey and the Bandit II