- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Doing the right thing the wrong way.
- Genres: Thriller, Crime, Mystery
- Release Date: 2018-01-19
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Avva Pictures, 6 Foot Films
Cast & Crew
John Hawkes, Octavia Spencer, Anthony Anderson, Robert Forster, Clifton Collins Jr.-Michael Vartan, Caity Lotz, James Lafferty, Stefanie Scott, Daniel Sunjata, Jeremy Ratchford, Don Harvey, Dale Dickey, Robyn Lively, Bart Johnson, Katie Cockrell, Adam Johnson, Sean Carrigan, Michelle Misty Lang, Stefania Barr, Victor Medina, Tom Fugedi, Yolanda Wood, Michael Flynn, Jemuel Morris
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Small Town Crime”
Small Town Crime is a 2018 neo-noir crime thriller directed by Eshom Nelms and Ian Nelms.
The film follows John Hawkes as Mike Kendall, an alcoholic ex-cop who is struggling to come to terms with the death of his partner. After being fired from the police force, Mike is living a lonely and aimless life, until he discovers the body of a young woman in a ditch. Determined to find the killer, he embarks on a personal investigation that leads him into the dark underbelly of his small town.
As Mike investigates, he discovers that the murder is connected to a larger criminal conspiracy involving drug trafficking and human trafficking. He also finds himself in the middle of a turf war between rival gangs. With the help of his brother, Ansel (Anthony Anderson), and a local bar owner, Sabrina (Octavia Spencer), Mike is determined to bring the killer to justice, but the further he digs, the more dangerous the case becomes.
The film follows Mike as he navigates the criminal underworld of his small town, while struggling to keep his own demons at bay. Along the way, he is forced to confront his past and make difficult choices in order to protect those he loves. With a gripping story, intense action sequences and a stellar cast, Small Town Crime is sure to keep viewers on the edge of their seats.
Where to Watch “Small Town Crime”
If you are wondering where to watch “Small Town Crime”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Small Town Crime” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Small Town Crime” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Small Town Crime