- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: When you go camping just take the essentials.
- Genres: Horror, Comedy
- Release Date: 1988-10-31
- Runtime: 80.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Double Helix Films
Cast & Crew
Pamela Springsteen, Renée Estevez, Tony Higgins, Valerie Hartman, Brian Patrick Clarke, Walter Gotell, Susan Marie Snyder, Kendall Bean, Julie Murphy, Carol Chambers, Amy Fields, Benji Wilhoite, Walter Franks III, Justin Nowell, Heather Binion, Jason Ehrlich, Carol Martin Vines, Jill Jane Clements, Tricia Grant, Terry Hobbs
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers”
Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers is a horror movie released in 1988.
The movie follows Angela, a disturbed young woman who survived the events of the first Sleepaway Camp movie. She is now a camp counselor at Camp Rolling Hills and is determined to keep the campers safe.
However, it quickly becomes clear that there is something sinister lurking in the woods. A group of campers have gone missing, and it is up to Angela to find out what happened to them.
As Angela investigates, she discovers a group of masked killers who are targeting the campers. These killers are out for revenge, and they will stop at nothing to get it.
Angela must use her cunning and intelligence to outsmart the killers and save the campers. Along the way, she must also confront her own dark past and the guilt she feels over the events of the first movie.
In the end, Angela must find a way to save the campers and put an end to the killer’s reign of terror. It is an intense and thrilling ride that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end.
Where to Watch “Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sleepaway Camp II: Unhappy Campers