- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Where the student body is going to pieces.
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1986-11-14
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Spectacular Trading International
Cast & Crew
Caroline Munro, Simon Scuddamore, Carmine Iannaccone, Donna Yeager, Gary Martin, Billy Hartman, Michael Safran, John Segal, Kelly Baker, Sally Cross, Josephine Scandi, Mark Ezra, Dick Randall, Jon Clark
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Slaughter High”
Slaughter High is a horror movie released in 1986. It tells the story of a group of high school friends who are invited to a reunion at their old school. Little do they know that they are being lured into a trap set by a vengeful former classmate, Marty Rantzen.
Marty was a social outcast in high school, and his classmates had played a cruel prank on him involving a chemical experiment gone wrong. Now, Marty has returned to take his revenge on his former tormentors. He has rigged the school with traps and deadly games, and anyone who enters his school is in for a horrifying experience.
The movie follows the group of friends as they enter the school and attempt to survive the night. They must find a way to escape the traps and games set by Marty, while also trying to save their friends who have already been captured by him. Along the way, they will also have to confront their own personal demons, as they are forced to face the consequences of their past actions.
The movie culminates in an epic showdown between Marty and the group of friends, as they attempt to escape the school and bring Marty to justice. In the end, the group of friends must confront their own fears and fight for their lives in order to survive.
Where to Watch “Slaughter High”
If you are wondering where to watch “Slaughter High”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Slaughter High” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Slaughter High” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Slaughter High