- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Eighty-six floors of action-packed terror!
- Genres: Action, Adventure
- Release Date: 1996-02-29
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: PM Entertainment Group
Cast & Crew
Anna Nicole Smith, Richard Steinmetz, Charles M. Huber, Jonathan Fuller, Branko Cikatic, Calvin Levels, Deirdre Imershein, Lee de Broux, Deron McBee, Vincent DePalma, Alan Brooks, Gary Imhoff, Eugene Robert Glazer, Seth Isler, Michael Chinyamurindi, Robert Kerbeck, Tina Arning, Paul Eiding, Michael Spound, Floyd Levine, Randall England, Christopher Boyer, Zvonimir Hace, David Proval, William Stroum
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Skyscraper”
Skyscraper is a 1996 action-thriller starring Kurt Russell, Tony Shalhoub, and Michael Jeter. The film follows the story of Will Ford (Russell), a former FBI Hostage Rescue Team leader, who now works as a head of security for a skyscraper in Hong Kong.
When a group of terrorists led by Kores Botha (Shalhoub) takes over the building, Ford is forced to take action. With the help of his wife Sarah (Nancy Travis) and daughter (Kim Coates), Ford must rescue the hostages and take down the terrorists before they can cause any more damage.
The terrorists have planted explosives throughout the building and are threatening to detonate them unless their demands are met. Ford must find a way to disarm the bombs and rescue the hostages before it’s too late. Along the way, he must also battle his own inner demons, as well as the terrorists, in order to save the day.
With the help of his determined family and a few allies, Ford must use his wits and skills to outsmart the terrorists and save the day. With the clock ticking, will Ford be able to save the day or will the terrorists succeed in their mission?
Where to Watch “Skyscraper”
If you are wondering where to watch “Skyscraper”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Skyscraper” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Skyscraper” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Skyscraper