- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: There’s nothing like knowing what you’ve been missing.
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2000-06-06
- Runtime: 100.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Skipped Parts Productions
Cast & Crew
Bug Hall, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Mischa Barton, Peggy Lipton, Angela Featherstone, R. Lee Ermey, Michael Greyeyes, Alison Pill, Gerald Lenton, Young, Brad Renfro, Drew Barrymore, Andrea Menard, Kathryn Henry, Elizabeth Henry, Daniel Maslany, Aaron Fahlman, Ivan McDonald, Rick Ravanello, George Grassick, Karen von Staden, John C. Reilly
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Skipped Parts”
Skipped Parts is a coming-of-age comedy-drama set in the 1970s. It tells the story of Sam, a young man from a small town in Wyoming who is sent to live with his estranged father in California after his mother dies.
The movie follows Sam as he struggles to adjust to his new life with his father, a Hollywood actor who is more interested in his career than in parenting. Sam finds solace in a group of misfits who live in a nearby trailer park, and together they explore the freedom of growing up and the joys and pains of first love.
As Sam and his friends navigate the confusing world of adulthood, they must also confront the harsh realities of growing up in a time of economic and social upheaval. Along the way, Sam must confront his father’s neglect and his own feelings of abandonment and loneliness.
The movie culminates with a dramatic climax as Sam and his friends must confront the consequences of their actions and the choices they have made. In the end, Sam learns that growing up means taking responsibility for his actions and making his own decisions, no matter how difficult they may be.
Where to Watch “Skipped Parts”
If you are wondering where to watch “Skipped Parts”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Skipped Parts” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Skipped Parts” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Skipped Parts