- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His city. His rules. No prisoners.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 2010-06-30
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Noir Blanc Films, Carolina Film Works, Throttle Films
Cast & Crew
Johnny Strong, Kevin Phillips, Costas Mandylor, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tom Berenger, Kim Coates, Jolene Blalock, Jürgen Prochnow, Method Man, Brooklyn Sudano, Jake La Botz, Jessica Heap, Matt Beckham, Holt Boggs, Mark Hanson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Sinners and Saints”
Sinners and Saints is a 2010 American action thriller film directed by William Kaufman and starring Johnny Strong, Sean Patrick Flanery, and Kim Coates.
The movie follows John Reilly (Johnny Strong), a New Orleans cop who is forced to confront his past when a series of violent murders rocks the city. When the police department is unable to solve the case, Reilly is forced to team up with a former enemy, the dangerous and unpredictable Detective Sean Riley (Sean Patrick Flanery).
Together, the two men must battle against a powerful and ruthless drug lord (Kim Coates) and his gang of thugs, in order to bring justice to the city and save the lives of innocent people. Along the way, Reilly and Riley must confront their own inner demons and make difficult choices between good and evil.
The movie is filled with intense action sequences, thrilling chase scenes, and pulse-pounding gun battles as the two men battle against overwhelming odds to bring justice to the city. As the stakes get higher and the danger increases, Reilly and Riley must make tough choices between their own redemption and the safety of the city. In the end, the two men must face the ultimate test of their courage and loyalty as they risk their lives to save the city from the clutches of evil.
Where to Watch “Sinners and Saints”
If you are wondering where to watch “Sinners and Saints”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Sinners and Saints” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Sinners and Saints” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Sinners and Saints